For most businesses, it makes good sense to get started with basic accounting software. Then, as financial and customer service requirements demand, you can move to more sophisticated business systems. A logical approach.
The challenge is in recognising the right time to make the switch. When you are immersed in the day to day operations, it's easy to ignore the red flags of trouble ahead. Real people, just like you who were having problems because they kept their entry or legacy accounting system a little too long.
We work with customers all the time who wish they had made the move to a modern ERP system earlier. We hear stories like:
• The retailer losing sales because their inventory wasn't connected to their online store.
• The manufacturer with 240 spreadsheets tracking everything from bills of material to customer shipping addresses.
• The non-profit that couldn't get a grant because they didn't have basic accounting controls in place.
As your business grows, you need to build on technology that supports your business model and delivers the levels of service that your customers expect - just as you planned from the start.
Organisations often face the limitations of their starter accounting system as they grow. The question is not if, but when to move to the business solution that will help your company achieve the success you've planned.
There has never been a better time to move
More affordable and easier to implement than ever before, a business solution from Microsoft can help you:
• Gain real-time insight into business performance.
• Keep up with increasing demand without adding headcount.
• Automate and secure processes to reduce data entry and risk.
• Manage multiple lines of business or multi-site locations.
• Scale operations to support new business.
Where do you go next?
Talk to Topaz Solutions about how we can help you get the most business value from Microsoft Dynamics NAV. With Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you have the power of choice to deploy on the Microsoft Cloud, a private cloud, or on your own servers - whichever fits your business.